About Us - Exploring the Secrets of the Amazon



AcaiXpress, founded in Abu Dhabi in 2014, was born out of the love for all things that are healthy and delicious. Bringing the amazing natural blessing all the way from the heart of Amazon, we’re the first Emirati company that offers a dedicated Acai product range to consumers and resellers across the UAE and selected international markets. We serve the best Acai in Abu Dhabi!

Our Concept


Our main concern is to provide the best and PURE Açaí, so that our consumers can taste the real Açaí flavor and get the maximum nutrients of it. We are the only place providing Healthy Food in Abu Dhabi where you can consume the purest Açaí without any mixture or additives, but for those who prefer to add an extra flavor, we offer an exceptional quality of fruits to select and create your own blend.

0 +
Happy Customers
0 +
Amazing Dishes
0 +
Satisfied Staff
0 +
Our Branches

AcaiXpress in Abu Dhabi

Our premium Ingredients Sourced from the rain forests of Amazon

The Acai (ah-sigh-EE) berry is a grape-like fruit harvested from acai palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America. Like other berries, Acai Berries are packed with antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. 

The extracted seed occupies about 80% of the fruit, but the remaining 20%, of the pulp and skin of the Acai berries, are rich in antioxidants, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. 

The extract of the Acai pulp, the acai berries are soaked in water for 2 days. Subsequently, they have divided the Acai into 3 levels of qualities.

Pure Acai – Premium Quality: 80% Acai and 20% water are needed to extract the seeds from the pulp.

Quality – 60% Acai Pulp and 40% Water.

Light Quality – 40% Acai Pulp and 60% Water.

By adding more water, bananas and other additives to their raw material buyers are able to increase the volume of what they are selling. 

That’s exactly the differential of AcaiXpress – we import premium quality pure organic acai directly from Amazon and serve it to you without any extra charges so that you can taste the true flavor, have all its benefits. If want to try new flavors? We provide mixing services as well!

Play Video